Access to the collection
The Historical Archives consist of some 19,000 records including 4300 which are digitized and available on line. The items which have not been digitized are accessible for research purposes, by appointment.
To see the digitized items, use the search filter Scanned document.
So far, 24,000 images have been digitized (4300 items), they were selected on the following criteria:
- oldest, rare and precious documents
- documents containing lists of students, teachers or names of other persons related to the Irish College
- documents relating to the administration of the Irish College Paris, the Arcueil country house, and the various Irish Colleges in France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Douai….)
- illustrations (photographs, drawings, maps, plans)
- documents relating to the bursaries which were granted to the Irish students coming to Paris
The items which have not been digitized are accessible on site, by appointment.
Access can be required through the following form:
Or by an e-mail to Carole Jacquet: email@example.com